Convert Group Recognized as #4 Best Workplace in Europe
Convert Group, the leading Data & Analytics Market Intelligence company has been recognized for the first time as one of the Best Workplaces in Europe for 2021 in the small-to-medium company category (10-49 employees) by Great Place to Work® International Institute, according to the Economist. Thousands of companies took part in the European survey for the Best Workplaces acknowledgement, but only 150 of them received this recognition, including major firms such as Salesforce, Cisco, DHL, Hilton, The Adecco Group, Roche. Convert Group reached the highest ranking ever for a Greek company in its category. In 2021, the company was also listed in the Financial Times as one of Europe’s 1,000 fastest-growing organizations.
Convert Group has always been at the forefront of creating a family working environment, since its formation in 2014, in which employees may constantly enhance their talents and skills. Certain practices that distinguish the company from others include:
- Free lunch, fruits, snacks, coffee on a daily basis in the offices
- 20% more time off than what law dictates
- Unlimited work from home option and flexible working hours
- Quiet period after 8 p.m. and during the weekends and holidays
- Early Fridays during the summer period
- Financially supporting employees marriages, newborns, college graduations and family member losses
- Private health insurance with extra benefits for immediate support and international travelling
- Kids & pets friendly workspace, with specially designed spaces for employees to relax and re-energize.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly all-hands meetings with complete transparency on strategy, wins & challenges, financials and ask-the-CEO-anything sessions
Katerina Tseva, Convert Group’s Human Resources Director, commented on the company’s recent accomplishment: “We are deeply honoured that our team has managed to create a work environment that distinguishes us among thousands of other great firms in Europe. As we continue to expand our global presence, any acknowledgement like this strengthens both our firm and our country on a pan-European level in the economic world, a fact that makes us doubly pleased. In the end, all of our actions are centred on the happiness and prosperity of our Converters and their growth based on our principles, and our feeling of fairness and pride.”
The Great Place to Work® International Institute operates in 45 countries recognizing the best employers at a global scale. To identify and rank organisations on the list of 2021 Best Workplaces in Europe, Great Place to Work® International Institute surveys employees at their partner organisations and performs a Culture Audit done by specialist human resources scientists. Employees, not just leaders, answer anonymously more than 60 questions that address their feelings of trust and well-being, and their sense of workplace culture. Companies must have previously been on one or more of the Great Place to Work® national lists in their respective countries to be included on the list.