Greek ePharmacy Q3 2021
The Greek Online Pharmacy grew with a +31% sales value growth during the first 9 months of 2021 vs 2020 and with a +27% growth in the third quarter of 2021, according to aggregated data collected on Convert Group’s eRetail Audit platform and calculations from our Market Analysis team.
Key Insights Overview:
- The value of the average basket was €43,1 and comprised 4,6 items, with both metrics being improved compared to Q3 of 2020.
- The category with the greatest growth rate in sales value in Q3 of 2021 was “Food Supplements & Vitamins” with a rate of +37%, while the category with the highest contribution to overall growth was “Beauty & Personal Care” with 11 percentage points out of 27 in total.
- CPC (Google Ads) remained the best performing marketing channel across all retailers, accounting for 38% of all transactions. On the contrary, transactions from Organic traffic (website visits from a search engine result), on average, have been following a dropping trend over the last few quarters.
You can download a free teaser report by filling the form or contact us to order the complete full report for €549 (excl. VAT) and see all the categories and their growth in detail.
The contents of the Full report include:
- Executive Summary of Q3 2021 [also in free report]
- Greek B2C Online Pharmacies Landscape[also in free report]
- Online Pharmacy Sector Q3 2021 Growth in Sales Value[also in free report]
- Categories Overview & Contribution to Growth [also in free report]
- Mega Categories Y-o-Y Growth Evolution in Sales Value by Month [also in free report]
- Category Analysis for Beauty & Personal Care
- Category Analysis for Food Supplements & Vitamins
- Category Analysis for Kids & Babies Products
- Category Analysis for Health Products
- Basket Metrics Evolution [also in free report]
- Top 20 Product Categories in Basket Penetration [also in free report]
- Marketing Channels by Sales Value [also in free report]
- Transactions per Device Type [also in free report]
- Day & Time with the most Transactions in S1 2021 [also in free report]
eRetail Audit is the world’s leading platform offering sell-out eCommerce Market Shares of FMCG & Consumer Healthcare products along with meaningful commercial, marketing & eCommerce insights.