Greek ePharmacy Q1’21
Greek Online Pharmacy grew with a 38,3% rate in the first quarter of 2021 vs. 2020 according to aggregated data collected on eRetail Audit platform along with calculations from our Market Analysis team.
Key Insights Overview:
- During Q1 2021, Greek Online Pharmacies continued their fast growth with a Y-o-Y sales value growth of +38,3% vs. Q1 2020. The major change that shaped consumer’s habits during 2020, appears to persist in the first quarter of 2021.
- Consumers’ interests shift away from products closely related to the pandemic with Beauty and Personal Care products having the highest sales value growth +47,2% and contributing the most to the overall sector growth with 20,7 percentage points in Q1 2021.
- Search Engine browsing is 5 times more likely to occur before an official purchase compared to a direct visit to an online pharmacy’s website.
- The majority of transactions can be attributed to Google CPC ads and Organic search results, with shares of 26,6% and 26,2% respectively. In addition, transactions made through mobile and tablet devices skyrocketed, reaching 54% in Q1 2021 vs. desktop devices.
You can download a free teaser report by filling the form on this page or contact us to order the complete report for €549 (excl. VAT) and see all categories and their growth rate in detail.
The contents of the Full report include:
- Executive Summary of Q1 2021 [also in free report]
- Greek Online Pharmacies Landscape [also in free report]
- Online Pharmacy Sector Q1 2021 Sales Growth [also in free report]
- Categories’ Overview & Contribution to Growth [also in free report]
- Mega Categories Y-o-Y Sales Value Growth Evaluation by Month [also in free report]
- Category Analysis for Beauty & Personal Care
- Category Analysis for Food Supplements & Vitamins
- Category Analysis for Kids & Babies Products
- Category Analysis for Health Products
- Basket Metrics Evolution [also in free report]
- Breakdown of an Average Online Basket[also in free report]
- Transactions per Marketing Channels [also in free report]
- Transactions per Device Type [also in free report]
- Day & Time with the most Transactions in Q1 2021[also in free report]
eRetail Audit is the world’s leading platform offering sell-out eCommerce Market Shares of FMCG & Consumer Healthcare products along with meaningful commercial, marketing & eCommerce insights.