Greek ePharmacy Q3’20
Greek Online Pharmacy grew with a 33% rate in the third quarter of 2020 vs 2019 with Health Categories having the highest growth rate for Q3 2020 (+104%).
Key Insights Overview:
- Covid-19 created an acceleration domino for Online Pharmacy shopping that is now stabilizing at +39% Y-o-Y Growth rate in Sales Value for September, higher growth rate than the beginning of the year.
- In Q2 & Q3, Health Categories were the mega category segment with the higher Y-o-Y Growth Rate.
- Q2:Health: +109% / Market: +44%
- Q3:Health: +104% / Market: +33%
- 4% of total Online Pharmacy Q3 Sales were made from Medical Masks (approx. 0 sales in 2019)
- In Q1 ’20, the avg Conversion Rate in Online Pharmacy was 3,1%. Due to high online Traffic, Delivery & Availability issues, in Q2 ’20 the Conversion Rate dropped to 3% but in Q3 there was an increase reaching 3,2%.
- Online orders that came from Organic Search skyrocketed in March & April with 24% of transactions coming from Google Organic in Q2 2020 (compared to 18% in Q2 2019). It is worth mentioning that, this percentage managed to maintain high (24%) also in Q3 2020 while Price Comparison Engines & Google CPC decreased their percentages.
You can download a free teaser report by filling the form on this page or contact us to order the complete report for €549 (excl. VAT) and see all categories and their growth rate in detail.
The contents of the Full report include:
- Q3’20 Insights Overview [also in free report]
- Categories Overview & Contribution to Growth [also in free report]
- 4 Mega Categories Sales Y-o-Y Growth Rate [also in free report]
- Basket Analysis: Value, Units & Conversion Rate [also in free report]
- Category Analysis for Beauty & Personal Care
- Category Analysis for Food Supplements & Vitamins
- Category Analysis for Kids & Babies Products
- Category Analysis for Health Products
- 35 most frequently bought categories Basket Penetration pre, during and post Covid-19(Q1, Q2 & Q3) [also in free report]
- Device Type Analysis: Mobile or Desktop? [also in free report]
- Marketing Channels Analysis & Trends [also in free report]
eRetail Audit is the world’s leading platform offering sell-out eCommerce Market Shares of FMCG & Consumer Healthcare products along with meaningful commercial, marketing & eCommerce insights.