Convert Group is the first Greek Tech Company to be Recognized for 5 Years as a Best Workplace in the Small and Medium-Sized Firms Categories.
Convert Group is the first Greek tech company to be included 5 times in the country’s top 25 Workplaces in the small and medium sized firms categories. This recognition comes from the Great Place to Work® International Institute which this year counts its 20th year in Greece. In 2021, Convert Group was awarded as the 4th Best Workplace in Europe in the small and medium sized categories.
Since its foundation in 2014, Convert Group has been in the forefront of creating a workplace where fairness, credibility, pride, camaraderie and respect create a healthy environment for employees to thrive at a global level. Furthermore, over the years the company has established practices and initiatives such as:
- Established unlimited work from home and flexible working hours.
- 20% more time off than law requires, plus an extra occasions’ leave (birthdays, rest days, etc).
- Early Friday during the summer period where the company closes at 2pm.
- Free lunch every day at the office.
- €1.000 minimum gross salary policy (41% higher than the Greek National minimum salary)
- Financially supporting employees marriages, newborns, college graduations and family member losses.
- Private health insurance with extra benefits and a 50% insurance subsidy for dependent family members with coverage in Greece and abroad.
- Kids & pets friendly workspace.
- Energy and home office allowance.
- Free fruits, snacks, coffee on a daily basis.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly all-hands meetings with complete transparency on strategy, wins & challenges, financials and ask-the-CEO-anything sessions.
- Transparent feedback processes from CEO to interns, events and initiatives.
- Performance management process and 360 feedback assessment for employees at all levels.
- Social responsibility activities, where Converters can spend part of their working time to support schools, orphanages and other institutions, without making social media posts.
Katerina Tseva, Convert Group’s HR Director, commented: “Everyone at Convert Group contributes equally to make the company a great place to work. We’ve succeeded in improving our overall work environment so that every Converter has the best chance to learn and thrive. We are honored to receive this recognition from the Great Place to Work® International Institute and want to continue being a great workplace for the greatest people in the business, our Converters.”
The Great Place to Work® International Institute operates in 45 countries and recognizes the very best employers worldwide. The process is implemented on confidential, anonymous questionnaires, which are directly forwarded by the Institute to the company’s employees, but also on a Culture Audit by specialized HR executives. Participants are encouraged to be open and honest, making the results extremely meaningful.