Convert Group is Recognized for the 6th consecutive year as a Best Workplace in the Small and Medium-Sized Firms Categories.
Convert Group holds the 7th position among Companies with 50 to 250 employees, being one of the top 30 Workplaces in our country. This recognition comes from the Great Place to Work® International Institute which this year counts its 21th year in Greece. In 2021, Convert Group was awarded as the 4th Best Workplace in Europe in the small and medium sized categories.
Since its foundation in 2014, Convert Group has been in the forefront of creating a workplace where fairness, credibility, pride, camaraderie and respect create a healthy environment for employees to thrive at a global level. Furthermore, over the years the company has established practices and initiatives such as:
- Established work from home and flexible working hours (possibility to work from anywhere in the world for 2 months per year).
- 20% more time off than law requires, plus an extra occasions’ leave (birthdays, rest days, paid student leaves, volunteering, etc).
- Employees own part of the company through stock options.
- Early Friday during the summer period where the company closes at 2pm.
- Free lunch and fruits, snacks and coffee at the office, on a daily basis.
- €1.000 minimum gross salary policy (29% higher than the Greek National minimum salary).
- Financially supporting employees marriages, newborns, college graduations and family member losses.
- Private health insurance with extra benefits and a 50% insurance subsidy for dependent family members with coverage in Greece and abroad.
- Benefits for the assurance of the mental and physical health of employees (Recognized Employee Assistance Programs services, such as 24/7 Employee Hotline, Counseling Support sessions, Psychosocial Risk Assessment and Consulting Services for Managers and Executives, Pilates Classes, etc).
- Kids & pets friendly workspace.
- Training Budget for all employees. From November 2021 until today, 4,900 hours of training have taken place, an average of 76 hours of training per employee, 27% are trainings in which the entire team participated, while 73% are trainings related to individualized needs. The selection of group training topics is made every year by the employees themselves, through a topic proposed by HR and the management team.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly all-hands meetings with complete transparency on strategy, wins & challenges, financials and ask-the-CEO-anything sessions.
- Transparent feedback processes from CEO to interns, events and initiatives.
- Performance management process and 360 feedback assessment for employees at all levels.
- Social responsibility activities, where Converters can spend part of their working time to support schools, orphanages and other institutions.
Katerina Tseva, Convert Group’s HR Director, commented: “Our employees’ opinions about the work environment and the way we collaborate are the starting point for us to explore new ways of cooperation and to provide benefits tailored to the social, economic, and personal conditions that each of us experiences individually. By utilizing the skills of each Converter, we all together build a flexible, modern, and fair work environment, with equal opportunities, bringing innovation to our work relationships”.
The Great Place to Work® International Institute operates in 45 countries and recognizes the very best employers worldwide. The process is implemented on confidential, anonymous questionnaires, which are directly forwarded by the Institute to the company’s employees, but also on a Culture Audit by specialized HR executives. Participants are encouraged to be open and honest, making the results extremely meaningful.