Public, the #1 retailer in terms of online traffic in Greece and Cyprus (Similar Web 2022 data), offers from today to suppliers a real-time platform for better understanding of the market The ultimate goal is to upgrade the shopping experience of the consumers and to strengthen the sustainability of the suppliers’ business model.
From today, more than 500 suppliers of Public have real-time access to data such as sell-out, shopping baskets, anonymous user navigation journeys and effectiveness of promotional activities in Public’s 60 physical stores and their ecommerce site public.gr. The approach is fully compatible with local and European personal data legislation.
The roll-out of “Public Insights” is considered an innovation for the Technology, Entertainment, Electronics Home Appliances retail sector in Europe. It is fully based on Convert Group’s eRetail Audit Marketplace technology, which is a leading company in the Data & Analytics industry for omni-channel retail.
Public shares from today the following data and insights with their suppliers:
- sales (value, orders, units, average price per SKU, category & brand)
- inventory on stores and online
- 24 months part data
- benchmarking of sales in physical / online stores (omni-channel effect)
- analysis of the consumer’s online journey (browsing experience)
- basket analysis and products association
- consumer search terms (branded and non-branded)
- visibility and e-merchandising of products online
- Effectiveness of online marketing activities (retail media)
The sharing of the above is done in real time through Convert Group’s easy-to-use platform, which, in addition to its innovative technology, contributes to the support of Public Suppliers with its specialized team, international experience and practices tested in 21 countries.