Online Pharmacy Trends Greece S1 2020
As the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic continues to escalate, we are continuing our efforts to ensure that all ePharmacy Retailers will have the resources and meaningful information to be prepared for the upcoming changes.
At Convert Group we are hosting for the first time, the unique Free Webinar: Online Pharmacy Trends Greece S1 2020. In this webinar, we will explore how did the Greek Online Pharmacy Sector change during the First Semester of 2020, how has COVID-19 affected -and how may it continue to affect in the long run- one of the most fast-growing markets of the country.
Convert Group’s Market Analysis team will cover topics such as:
- S1 2020 Insights
- Greek Online Pharmacy Landscape, Market Size & Growth
- Categories Overview & Contribution to Growth
- Average Basket Metrics
- Average %Discount per Category
- Basket Penetration of most popular Categories
- Device Type Analysis, Mobile or Desktop?
- Marketing Channels Analysis & Trends
Date: Wednesday 9 September
Time: 16.00-17.30 pm
The Full Agenda
George Skiadopoulos, Growth Analytics Manager
- What is our estimation for S1 2020 Online Pharmacy Turnover and Growth compared to the previous year?
- Which were the most important categories and how did they drive the growth in the sector?
- How did COVID-19 influence the average basket value?
- Which was the average percentage of discount?
- Which were the most frequently bought categories?
- How did the pandemic change consumers’ behaviour and what devices did they use for their online purchases during the quarantine period?
Kelly Michelioudaki, Product Owner of eRetail Content:
- 8+1 Best Practices For Successful eCommerce Content
Learn the insights and stay competitive